2. From May 1 to Oct. 15, water before 10 a.m. or after 6 p.m. to reduce evaporation.
3. Don't let water pool on hard surfaces or flow down gutters.
4. Repair leaking sprinkler systems within 10 days.
5. Use a shut-off nozzle when washing anything with a hose.
6. Clean hard surfaces (such as driveways, sidewalks and patios) with water only if there is a public health and safety concern.
Watering is allowed any time with a drip irrigation system, handheld hose with a shutoff nozzle , or other handheld watering container.
Find resources to maintain a healthy landscape while being water-wise, apply for new lawn permits and more: www.csu.org/Pages/WaterWiseRules.aspx
View the City Ordinance here: https://www.csu.org/Documents/WaterShortageOrdinance.pdf