A group of active Pine Creek homeowners are hosting an opportunity to discuss the potential development of the Royal Pines Apartments amongst your neighbors. While this potential development is not within the Pine Creek Association, we would still like to assist in getting the word out about this opportunity to discuss this development with your neighbors, if you desire. All owners are invited.
WHEN: June 5, 2023, 5:30-6:30pm
WHERE: Venue Room at Library 21C (1175 Chapel Hills Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919)
- This is a homeowner discussion, not an HOA or Board discussion. Please do not direct questions about this development to the Board or Management.
- This is not a City Council meeting, and the representatives/contacts listed for this potential project will not be in attendance of this homeowner discussion.
Appropriate contacts for this issue are listed below:
- Steve Posey - Community Development Division Manager Steve.Posey@coloradosprings.gov719-385-6880
- Logan Hubble - City Planner Over The Proposed Project Logan.Hubble@coloradosprings.gov719-385-5099
- Randy Helms - Council President & Council Member for District 2 Randy.Helms@coloradosprings.gov719-385-5493
- Samuel Friedman - Constituent and Outreach Program Coordinator(will place you on the list to speak during City Council public comment) Samuel.Friedman@coloradosprings.gov719-385-5480