Addendum to Community Guidelines:
The following requirements apply to all lots within Filing No. 3, also known as Willow Glen:
10.7.1 ADDENDUM TO SECTION 4.15
Interior lot fencing shall be permitted based on the following criteria:
- Fencing shall generally be located in the rear yard, minimizing the visibility of the fenced area to the front of the home. The fence area shall be attached to the home and shall not be permitted along property lines.
- All fencing shall be open view fencing to match the fence installed along the perimeter of the Pine Creek Golf Course. No wire mesh or other material may be used in addition to the steel fence material.
- The fence shall be painted Olympic Pine; Pine Creek Green (Sherwin Williams N8-809) (refer to Section 4.15.3 for the color details).
- The maximum height of the interior yard fencing shall be 4’ and shall not be placed closer than 5’ to a side property line or 15’ to the rear property line. Fencing installed on corner lots shall not be placed closer to the street than the home.
- The proposed enclosed area shall not exceed 600 square feet unless extenuating lot circumstances exist which would permit a larger enclosed area that does not overwhelm or otherwise unreasonably encroach upon the adjacent property(s) in the sole opinion of the Modifications Committee.
- The Modifications Committee reserves the right to require additional landscape on the exterior of the view fence to minimize the visual impact.