Addendum to the Community Guidelines:
The following requirements apply to all lots within Filing No. 17, also known as Sycamore Glen:
10.6.1 ADDENDUM TO SECTION 4.10
Accessory structure such as a garden shed, utility shed, greenhouse or garage that are detached from the main structure are prohibited. The size of an attached structure, if approved, shall be determined on a case by case basis depending on the visual impact to the golf course, common area or village roadway but shall not exceed 120 square feet. The Modifications Committee reserves the right to impose additional use restrictions to ensure the upgrade appearance of rear yards.
10.6.2 ADDENDUM TO SECTION 4.12
Play structure and sports equipment placement in rear yards adjacent to the golf course, village roadway and common areas may be further restricted by the Modifications Committee to maintain an upgrade appearance.
10.6.3 ADDENDUM TO SECTION 4.15
Rear yard lot fencing shall be permitted in Sage Hill based on the following criteria:
- Lot fencing shall be open view fencing to match the fence installed along the perimeter of the Pine Creek Golf Course. No wire mesh or other material may be used in addition to the steel fence material.
- The fence shall be painted Olympic Pine; Pine Creek Green (Sherwin Williams N8-809) (refer to Section 4.15.3 for the color details).
- Privacy screening for the purpose of screening an outdoor privacy area such as a hot tub or patio area may be approved based on the following criteria:
- Privacy screening shall be located in the rear yard only and shall be attached to the home. The design shall be integral with the overall architecture of the home.
- Materials used must complement the exterior materials of the home. Wood material, if used, must incorporate a trim element and a cap; no “dog-eared” fencing will be permitted for this use. All wood elements must be painted or stained to match the portion of the home to which the screen is adjacent. Stucco, if used, must match the color used for the body of the home.
- A privacy-screened area shall be limited to 400 square feet and shall not extend beyond the widest part of the home.
- The Modifications Committee reserves the right to require additional landscape planting adjacent to privacy screening to blend the structure into the rear yard landscape and minimize its visibility.
Residential yard lights shall be placed approximately 4’ behind the sidewalk on the front door side of the driveway. All yard lights installed in Sycamore Glen shall be Sherwin Williams SW6258 Tricorn Black.