Addendum to the Community Guidelines:
The following requirements apply to all lots within Filing No. 27, also known as Reverie:
10.3.1 ADDENDUM TO SECTION 4.13.14
The owner accepts full responsibility for cost of moving any part of the irrigation system.
The owner must use a professional sprinkler company when making any changes to the irrigation system on their property.
10.3.2 ADDENDUM TO SECTION 4.15
Owners may upon approval by the Modification Committee (MC) install rear yard fencing for purpose of private outdoor living area based on the following criteria:
- Fencing shall be open view fencing to match the fence installed along the perimeter of the Pine Creek Golf Course. See paragraph 4.15.2 for fence specifications.
- The fenced area shall be limited to the rear yard and shall not extend beyond the widest part of the home and can extend to the stucco fence. The maximum height of the fence shall be 4 feet.
- The fence shall be painted Olympic Pine; Pine Creek Green (Sherwin Williams N8-809) (refer to Section 4.15.3 for the color details).
- The owner accepts full responsibility for maintaining all landscaped interior to the fenced area.
- The owner accepts full responsibility for maintenance of the fence, including periodic repainting of the fence, keeping it good condition so as not to detract from the appearance of the property.
Residential yard lights shall be placed approximately 4’ behind the sidewalk on the front door side of the driveway. All yard lights installed in Reverie shall be Sherwin Williams SW6258 Tricorn Black.