Please remember that seasonal decorative lighting installed over the winter holidays must be removed by January 15th. Please plan ahead to have your lights down and avoid foul weather and high winds.
High wind warnings require homeowner action
- Trim tree branches away from your house and powerlines
- Secure loose gutters and shutters
- Identify an interior room of your house, such as a basement or interior
bathroom, that you can take shelter in during high wind warnings
- Make a list of items outside your home you will need to tie down or put away
so that they don't blow away or fly through a window
- When a high wind or severe thunderstorm watch is issued, immediately secure
these items to avoid damage or injury once the wind starts picking up
- Learn more at http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/wind/before.shtml
Trampolines must be secured in high winds
Trampolines are, in essence, large disk shaped objects that are lifted off
the ground by about 3ft. This means that wind is free to travel above and
below the trampoline mat. The only way to prevent possible damage to your
trampoline, home, neighbor's home, etc. is to either take apart the safety
net and trampoline mat or tie it down BEFORE THE HIGH WINDS ARRIVE. Learn
more about anchoring systems and tie-down stakes at
Promontory and Pine Crest will have a special recycling pickup tomorrow, Friday, December 30th to make up the missed pickup on Monday this week. Please put your recycle toters only out in Promontory and Pine Crest for this makeup pickup.
Waste Management confirmed they will pick up trash and recycling on Monday, December 26th, as normally scheduled.
Join the Pine Creek Neighborhood "closed" group on Facebook to stay in touch with Pine Creek Happenings.
Visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/379282672421125/ to join. Pine Creek Residents Only.