- Recreational fires are not allowed. A recreational fire is an outdoor fire for cooking, warmth, religious, or other special purposes that is not contained in a permanent fixture (incinerator, manufactured outdoor fireplace or pit, BBQ grill).
- Bonfires are not allowed.
- No smoking in any city parks/open spaces while burn restrictions are in place.
- Blasting, welding, and torches by permit only.
- Model rockets by permit only.
- Open or prescribed burning is not allowed (ditch burning, fires for silviculture, range or wildfire management)
Read the entire announcement and details at