The PCVA Board will meet July 24th, 6:00pm, at Fire Station 19,2490 Research Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80920. PCVA residents are invited and encouraged to attend.
Our provider is Waste Management
Interested in serving on the PCVA Grounds Committee? The Board of Directors welcomes homeowner participation in our community and is seeking volunteers at this time to serve on the Grounds Committee. Any homeowner interested in helping to keep Pine Creek Village a beautiful community should consider serving on the Grounds Committee. The committee is described in the PCVA Committee Charter you can view HERE.
For additional information, please contact our Community Manager, Jessica Walker, at JWalker@eHammersmith.com
The Colorado Springs Fire Department would like to remind our community that fireworks are always illegal in the city limits. All types of fireworks with a fuse and/or requiring a flame for ignition are illegal. Only novelty items (snappers and poppers) are allowed.
Possession, use and/or the sale of fireworks is subject to a fine up to $2,500 and/or up to 189 days in jail.
Report Illegal Fireworks - If you hear or witness the use of fireworks being used by a neighbor, call 444-7000. When you call, ALWAYS stay on the line until a call taker answers.
Read more at
To ensure homeowner modification requests are processed as quickly as possible, the Modifications Committee will use the following process:
1. Design Review Requests (DRR) must be received the Thursday before the meeting for consideration and should be filled out completely and include pictures or diagrams as needed to clearly identify the planned modifications for Committee review
2. If the committee needs more information to evaluate the DRR, the committee will ask the homeowner for more details before the meeting
3. At the meeting, the Modifications Committee evaluates the DRR with submitted information for compliance with the PCVA Community Standards
4. If the DRR information is incomplete, the request is tabled and Hammersmith requests the homeowner provide specific information requested by the committee
5. At the next meeting the tabled DRRs are reviewed again, looking at the information from the homeowner. Homeowners are notified of approved DRRs by Hammersmith shortly after the meeting
7. If the homeowner has not submitted any further information as requested, then the committee denies the DDR and the homeowner will have to resubmit a new DRR
The Modifications Committee usually meets every two weeks per the schedule posted at http://www.pcva.org/events.html
The Design Review Request process is outlined at http://www.pcva.org/submit-a-design-review-request1.html