Neighbor to Neighbor
Have a babysitter in your house? A kid who loves to shovel snow?
Someone who wants to make a little spending money mowing lawns? A
budding painter who wants to paint light posts for Association
Have something of value you'd like to sell locally? Then you've come to the right place.
Neighbor to Neighbor is a FREE program that allows PCVA residents to advertise personal goods and services to other residents through the Association's website. All you have to do is complete the form below to have your item or service submitted to the webmaster for approval. We will notify you within a day or two if your ad is accepted, and if so we'll post it on the website for other PCVA residents to see.
Click the links on the right to view listings. Use the form below to submit a listing.
Neighbor To Neighbor Listing Submission Form
This service is for Pine Creek Village Association residents to advertise personal goods & services only.
- Commercial ads of any kind (see www.pcva.org/sponsor for information on placing a commercial ad).
- Business to business ads (see www.pcva.org/sponsor
for information on placing a commercial ad).
- Personal ads (dating, etc.).
- Ads that are in bad taste (as determined by the PCVA).
Please use the form below to submit your request for a Neighbor to Neighbor ad. Your ad will be reviewed and you'll receive a response within two days.
- This service available to any PCVA resident. We will not accept ads from non-residents.
- PCVA reserves the right to reject or remove any ad for any reason.
- Ads must be limited to 100 words or less.
- Ads are posted in the order received, and we will not limit the number of ads in a category.
- All ads MUST include an email address.
- We will NOT publish last names or specific addresses.
- We will publish the email address or phone # for the respondent to contact you.
- We will publish your neighborhood if you request that it be listed in the ad.
- All ads for services provided by minors (under 18) MUST be submitted by a parent or guardian and will be validated by the PCVA webmaster through an email or phone call with the parent or guardian.
- Listings will be removed after one year, unless you notify us to remove it sooner. If you wish to keep your listing longer than one year, please use the form below to resubmit your listing.
|I would prefer to|
be contacted by:
|This service is being|
offered by a minor
|I Am Offering A(n):||
|Item or Service Detail
|What date would you like this listing removed (leave blank for no expiration)?||
|Enter a description of the item or service you are offering. Note a price if appropriate. Please keep your description to 100 words or less.
|By checking the box above, you are confirming that you are either over 18, or that you are the parent or guardian of the minor offering services, and that you approve of this listing to be posted on www.pcva.org.