Neighbor to Neighbor For SaleNeighbor to Neighbor is a FREE program that allows PCVA residents to advertise personal services to other residents through the Association's website. Below is a current listing of items for sale by PCVA residents to their neighbors in Pine Creek.
CLICK HERE to see services offered by Pine Creek Residents.
CLICK HERE if you'd like to submit a listing.
For Sale: Tanning bed. $1000 new bulbs Tanning bed for sale $1400.00 new bulbs with facials. Contact email@example.com
For Sale: GE combination microwave oven in white. In great working condition and used very little. $550.00. If you are looking for a replacement and would like to save a lot of money I have your oven. Classic homes put them in most of their homes. Oven is still in the cabinet working if you would like to check it out before buying. It will only take a few minutes to take it out. Thanks for reading my listing. Please call 719-201-1456
Excellent condition: $700 Model 247.888300
- Single Handed Operation: You can drive the snow thrower easily with one hand to make adjustments to the chute or change speeds without stopping
- 4 cycle, 357 cc Overhead Valve Motor: This Craftsman motor is larger than the motor on the 33 inch professional snow thrower last year and larger than what is on the snow throwers from the big four. It has plenty of power to bust through drifts and move the heaviest snows. The 4 cycle Overhead Valve (OHV) engine is quiet and vibration free. (Not all of the other manufactures have updated their literature as of Sept 19, but so far this is the largest motor available for this size snow blower)
- 30 inch clearing width: The 30 inch width is wide enough to make short work of most large areas yet small enough to easily clear a normal sidewalk. You can quickly clear most sidewalks in one pass. Think of the time savings of not having to make two or three passes to clear your sidewalks.
- 21 inch intake height with drift cutters: The intake is high enough to tackle most drifts. From what I can tell only one manufacture has a professional model with a higher intake. The drift cutters help keep a clean edge when working the really deep stuff.
- Power Steering: This feature allows anyone to easily control the snow blower. It is actually easier to use than the 21 inch Model 88779. Once you use power steering on a snow blower you will never want to go back to one without it. A small trigger located on the bottom of each handgrip allows you to effortlessly change the direction of the snow thrower. It really saves the back muscles from having to wrestle a snow thrower without power steering around.
- Four-Way Joystick Control: One of the best changes to the entire Craftsman snow blower line last year was the Four-Way Joystick Control. As many of you know the previous cable joystick was not heavy enough, got sticky easily and wore out after only a few seasons. This new system uses gears and shafts to rotate the chute. The gearboxes are sealed and will not give you the icing problems the cable system was accused of.
- Electric Starter: Of course this Craftsman snow thrower has push button electric start. Just plug the 110v power cord into any wall outlet and push the button.
- 12 inch serrated auger with 12 inch impeller: I would like to see a 14 inch impeller on this machine so it can handle ALL snows, but the 12 inch is large enough to handle most snowfalls (6 to 19 inch snowfalls) You may have to drop down a gear when throwing heavy wet snow. The serrated auger effectively chews up the snow before throwing it into the impeller.
- 6 forward, 2 reverse speeds: Plenty of speed choices so you can get your snow blowing done quickly and efficiently.
- Headlight: I don‚t know about you but there are times when I am out early in the morning or late at night getting the driveway cleared. The integral headlight is a welcome addition to this snow thrower.
- 5 quart fuel capacity: 5 quarts of fuel on a snow blower is a lot. Most snow blowers only have 2 quarts or so. You should be able to run hours before you have to fill up.
- Extended Chute/Extreme Chute Capacity: The longer and larger chute creates better throw patterns than the old short chutes. When blowing light snow this will help a lot to keep it from blowing back into your face. The longer chute will allow you to throw the snow farther with more control to put in the right spot.
- HEATED GRIPS: I don‚t know about you, but my hands get cold easily hanging onto the handles of a snow blower. The heated handgrips are new for Craftsman snow throwers and are a welcome addition. Todd Barkalow 719.593.0720
- Posted 01/10/2013
Cody Is In Search For A New Home